I just got this idea from a friend and started implementing over the weekend.
I made a list of all the things I love about my girlfriend, and I thought of doing micro-interviews of random strangers to support the message I want to communicate to my girlfriend:
● She’s one of the most patient people in the word.
● She’s persistent. She’s got ambition and she doesn’t give up on the things she wants.
● She’s smart.
● She’s amazingly beautiful.
● She’s just like a cute little mouse.
● She makes people feel comfortable around her.
● She’s so caring.
● She’s my hero （巾帼英雄).
I spent my whole sunday, morning to evening, pitching strangers in the street, by sightseeings, in malls, with my long-distance lover pitch:
” Hello, I’m [name], I’m sorry to disturb you. I’m working a video project for my girlfriend. We’ve had a long-distance relationship for a year and I thought of a little gift for her. 🙂 ……………. I made a list of all the things I love about her and I would like you to name one in the video I’m making for her. Would you like to participate? 😀 ” (always smiling)
I’m planning to collate all the micro-interviews together in one video, with a background song I chose (see below).
I’m so excited!